We are just over 3 months away from campmeeting. We are looking forward to the blessing. Here is what we know:
- Speakers include Phodidas Ndamyumugabe (Author: Preaching From The Grave), Taariq Patel (Pastor in Iowa and brother to Adam), and our health team including Dr. Zach and Kim Mazone and Josiah and Ashley Wannemacher. You can read their bios in earlier posts
- Health talks include: Simple Home Remedies, Hydrotherapy For The Family, and Growing A Medicinal Garden
- The youth will be led by Jermaine and Asenath Gayle
- We still don't have an occupancy permit for the main building but anticpate using the facility as in prior years. Please keep it in your prayers.
- Please note registration form on the side of this webpage
- Questions/concerns: Please contact sister Karen Cunningham @ 207-794-3091 or firstname.lastname@example.org
"Let all who possibly can, attend these yearly gatherings. Return unto the Lord, gather up the rays of light that have been neglected, comply with the conditions laid down in the Word of God, and then by faith claim the promises. Jesus will be present; and He will give you blessings which all the treasures you possess, be they ever so valuable, would not be rich enough to buy. A strong, clear sense of eternal things, and a heart willing to yield all to Christ, are of inestimable value; in comparison with these the riches, and pleasures, and glories of this world, sink into insignificance."—Manuscript 8, 1882, 3-9